Saturday, May 19, 2007

I almost always work on 12x24 layouts. I think it's because I like having room to move. Whatever the reason I just wanted to share some of my favs with you. Some of these are a little old...but hold a special place in my heart. Anyway...here they are...
I Will Not Pass Notes In Class
2007 Ushered in the start of my girls primary school education.
Paige went off to grade one and Teigha off to Prep.
They were both so excited and just couldn't wait to get going!
Oh The Wonder Of You
Seriously...I am one of thos mothers who is constantly amazed at the beauty and wonder of her children. I feel so blessed to have such amazing little people as part of my life.
Ragin Inferno Of Fun
My son Jai is so expressive and outgoing. He's a great big huge ball of energy and fun!


Ordinary Moments Can Be Spectacular
Watching my father interact with my children is bitter sweet...but far more sweet than bitter. I love that my kids adore him and that love is return amplified!!!

Absolutely Perfect
Jai isn't one of those boys who always runs at full speed. There are times like below when he is just the sweetest kid on the block.


Your Smile Lights Up My Life
It's a common thing for some people to document the gowth of their children by making paint or ink prints of their childrens feet. Some parents even make plaster representations of feet and hands. Because I'm a photographer I choose to mark time and growth by taking photos of both an expression on my childs' face and their feet. Have done layouts for each of my children in this way and continue to do it every 6 mths or so.

You're The Sparkle In My Eyes, The Twinkle In My Toes, The Dance In My Step & The Kiss In My Heart


Teigha
Little Teigha was born 12 weeks early and faced her own share of unique challenges. Through everything she has remained her bright and spunky self. She's a unique and beautiful character who loves nothing more than to laugh and play.
Grow


Reasons To Celebrate
These are all the things I have reason to celebrate each and every single day. I have each and every one of these things in my life and this page helps to remind me of them. This is an old layout...but still one of my favs.


3 comments:

Melanie H said...

I love your 12x24 layouts. I struggle with double layouts but you have made them look so easy and stunning.

Donna Hooper said...

Thanks Melanie...I really do love doubles....I think the thing that really helps me is to think about them as one single layout.

KarenB said...

Your work is stunning Donna, I'll be visiting more often for some inspiration.